2017-18 Explorer Club Fall Registration Is Now Closed For Grades K-5
We are at full capacity for Explorer Club. No new registrations are being accepted.
Limited space may be available in Little Explorers Preschool.
Welcome To Explorer Club
And Little Explorers, Parents!
Before or after school, your child can enjoy a fun, engaging, nurturing, and safe environment at Lakes International's child care program.
Our well-qualified staff plans a themed curriculum with opportunities for social interaction, physical development, and educational activities. Often, the staff plans special in-house activities or off-site field trips.
Committed to the development and excellence of the whole child, Explorer Club School-Age Care and Little Explorers Preschool Care echo LILA's learning goals, language immersion philosophy, and approach to classroom behavior management.
Little Explorers provides onsite care for students in preschool at the Annex, located at the Main Campus across the street from the elementary school building. Explorer Club provides onsite care for grades K-5 at the Main Campus.
We understand how busy your days can be. Most of us are parents, too. We work very hard to create safe and positive experiences for your child. Please read the Explorer Club Parent Handbook (PDF) for important details about our program. We appreciate your cooperation and your trust in us.
Explorer Club and Little Explorers Registration
Please note: LILA respects your family's privacy. Please refer to our Data Privacy Notice (also called a Tennessen Notice) for more information about submitting data when you apply to the Explorer Club or Little Explorers.
- 2017-2018 school year registration is now closed for K-5. Limited space available may be available for Little Explorers Preschool Care. Please contact us for availability in Little Explorers.
- Parents must read and sign the Parent Handbook and the Behavior Contract as part of registration. All paperwork must be completely filled out and returned with payment before your child may start in the Explorer Club or Little Explorer program.
- After we receive your completed application form and registration fee, we will send you a confirmation letter acknowledging your child’s acceptance to the Explorer Club and/or Little Explorers program.
- Current fee information is available in the Parent Handbook or on the monthly calendars.
- Payment is the responsibility of the parent/guardian who signs the registration form. Checks or cash can be received by mail or in the lockbox at your program location. Monthly care calendars are due by the 22nd of the month previous to care requested.
- If paying by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), please complete the authorization form and place it in the LILA Main Campus Drop Box.
- Contact us for additional registration information.
Changes After Submitting Your Care Calendar
Contact LILA’s absense line at 651-252-6710 and Explorer Club at 651-252-6720, if your child is absent from school. Explorer Club does not reduce tuition or reimburse for absences.
For all other changes, please notify the Explorer Club office by noon. A switch-day may be possible for a small fee, if prior notice and space is available.
Care Schedules with your payment can be dropped off in the lock-box at LILA’s front office or the Explorer Club Parent Center.
Check the Explorer Club and Little Explorers 2017-18 calendar.