LILA has an opening for a Spanish-Language Special Education Teacher as well as other positions. For a complete list of all up-to-the-minute openings, click here to be taken to LILA's application page. See the list of current openings under "vacancies" (in the box in the upper left corner of the screen).
Spanish-Language Special Education Teacher
This job opening is located at Lakes International Language Academy's Main Campus, 246 11th Ave SE, Forest Lake, MN 55025.
To apply, please go to current openings to fill out an application.
The special education teacher will work under the direction of the special education director in Lakes International language Academy, a bilingual immersion charter school in Forest Lake, MN. Work involves teaching subjects to educationally and physically handicapped students, including audibly and visually handicapped students. Specific duties include:
- Will provide differentiated instruction, based on the individual students’ ability levels and unique challenges.
- Participate in parent and teacher communications.
- Develop appropriate methods for meeting educational objectives for each child.
- Evaluate student performance.
- Provide instruction and direction in both English and Spanish, consistent with the goals and methods of immersion curriculum.