PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
Congratulations to our first ever high school graduates! 12th grade students, we look forward to hearing about your future endeavors and achievements! To our returning students, congratulations on all you have accomplished this year! We'll see you on the first day of the 2018-2019 school year, which will take place Tuesday, September 4.
- Incredibles 2: Four Upper School Destination Imagination Teams competed at the state tournament and qualified for GLOBALS! Over the past few weeks, they have been busy planning fundraisers to help cover the costs of their trip to Knoxville, Tennessee on May 23-26. While some of the fundraisers have already been completed, there is still one more way to participate! Join us for a movie morning on June 16 at the Forest Lake 5 Movie Theater! See the flyer for more details.
- Forest Lake Safety Camp: Students entering grades 2-5 can still sign up for a two-day Forest Lake Safety Camp! Have fun while also learning about bike maintenance, first aid, fire/electrical safety, and more.
YOUR PASSPORT TO SUMMER:
- Library Books: Sophie and Ellyn would like to remind you to check around for library materials and leveled books! Lost items will incur replacement charges.
- Medications: Please pick up your students' medications from the health office if you kept any on file this year. Summer is a great time to complete phsyicals and immunizations, especially for incoming kindergarteners and students transitioning to 6th/7th grade. Please note that students planning to play fall sports need a SPORTS physical on file. Stay healthy this summer!
- Learning Help: Click on the links to learn more about: Summer Tutoring, Summer Camp, and *NEW* - the Lower School Learning Help Resources Page on the LILA website. Stay balanced this summer by exercising your brain and body!
- Lost & Found: Please check for any stray items in the Lower Campus Lost & Found before it is cleaned and items are donated the first week of June. Note the summer building hours below.
- Office Hours: Summer Office Hours at both Campuses will be Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm. The offices will be closed on Memorial Day and the 4th of July.
LILA ACTION STATEMENTS:
From all of us at LILA, have a WONDERFUL summer break! Wherever you roam and whatever adventures you find, we hope that our LILA students and families will take the action statements with them:
Think For Myself
Think About Others
Think Beyond Today
Have a great break and see you in the fall!