Registration, Payment & General Policies
Fall Registration is open!
Register now for before/after school care for the 2022-2023 school year.
Register by the following dates:
• July 1st - 2022-2023 School Year
• April 1st - 2022 Summer Care (Registration Closed - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for waitlist information.)
(Must be registered with LILA to attend)
New Families Sign-up Link:
Returning Families Login Here:
The following registration, payment, and general policy information applies to both Little Explorers and Explorer Club programs.
- Program policies and procedures are outlined in their entirety in the Family Handbook. We encourage you to review it thoroughly before contacting the Explorer Club office with questions.
- Families are also required to review and sign the Behavior Contract at the time of registration.
Registration & Data Privacy Notice
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration fees and tuition rates for the school year, non-school day, and summer programs can be found in the Family Handbook.
- Submit your application as early as possible - spots fill quickly.
- After your registration form, corresponding documents, and registration fee is received, we will email confirmation of your child’s acceptance into the program.
- Lakes International Language Academy respects your family’s privacy. In compliance with Minnesota law, we offer a Data Privacy Notice, also called a Tennessen Notice, for your review when we request any information about your student or family.
Payments, Late Fees & Refunds
- Tuition payments are the responsibility of the parent/guardian who signs the registration form.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- If paying by EFT, please complete the authorization form and place it in the drop box at your school. This form must be filled out annually. We do not carry-over credit card information from year to year.
- Cash or checks may be dropped off at the Kinder Center or Lower School Parent Center drop boxes or mailed to 246 11th Ave SE, Forest Lake, MN 55025.
- Late payments will be assessed a late payment fee. Late Care Calendars will be assessed a late calendar fee.
- There is no tuition reduction, refunds, or reimbursement for absences.
- Our before- and after-school and summer programs follow the same illness protocols as our schools do during the school day. If your child is too sick for school, they are too sick for child care.
- Consult LILA’s Too Sick for School? illness protocol to assist you in determining if your child is too sick to attend school or child care.
- If your child becomes ill while at Little Explorers or Explorer Club they will be sent to the nurse’s office or isolated for their own comfort and the well-being of others. A parent/guardian will be notified and asked to pick up their child. If we are unable to reach a parent/guardian, we will call the emergency contact listed on the registrations form. Staff will provide care until they can be picked up.
Absences & Schedule Changes
- If your child is absent from school and will not be attending child care, please notify the Explorer Office by email or phone at 651-252-6720.
- There is no tuition reduction or reimbursement for absences.
- For all other changes, please notify the Explorer Club office by noon. A switch-day may be possible for a fee, if prior notice and space is available.
SCHOOL-AGE CARE HOURS
School Year 2021-2022
6:00-7:30 am & 2:10-6:00 pm
6:00 am-6:00 pm based on attendance
PRESCHOOL CARE HOURS
School Year 2021-2022
6:00-7:30 am & 2:00- 6:00 pm
7:30 am-5:00 pm based on attendance