The LILA Booster Club plays a key role in the initiation, growth and development of Upper School after-school activities. It was formed in 2019 as an independent umbrella 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization for sports, clubs, the arts, and other extracurriculars, providing funding and other support. At LILA, it also serves as an advisor to individual clubs and activities, ensuring a coordinated approach to fundraising. Members volunteer their time and serve as ambassadors for their individual sport or activity, as well as Lakes International Language Academy as a whole.
- Start-up funding for new activities
- Support for existing activities
- Funding and support for the Senior All-Night Party
- Join the Booster
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Volunteer for the Senior All-Night Party coordinating committee