School lunches and beverages are no longer provided by Forest Lake Area Schools Nutrition Services for preschool students. Students have one of two options for school lunch:
- Bring a lunch and beverage from home each day.
- Participate in the Big Apple Bagels (BAB) bag lunch partnership program. Lunch will includes a ham or turkey and cheese sandwich, fruit, and vegetable at a cost of $4.25/day. A beverage is NOT included, and ENROLLMENT IS REQUIRED.
Big Apple Bagel Lunch Program - PLEASE REVIEW THOROUGHLY:
- Families MUST opt-in to the program for a full month at a time.
- BAB will determine the sandwich of the day. They are unable to customize lunches or meet special dietary needs. If your child has special dietary needs, plan to send a lunch from home each day. As a reminder, a beverage is NOT included.
- BAB Lunch Program payments are due when tuition is due - on the 22nd of the month. On the 23rd, a list of paid participants will be sent to BAB, and students will no longer be able to opt-in to the lunch program for the coming month.
- An auto-generated email reminder will be sent on the 19th of the month as a courtesy. Families may choose to opt-in to the BAB Lunch Program for the coming month or provide a lunch from home.
- There are NO REFUNDS or credits for days not attended.
Select one of three options in LILAPay - Tuesday/Thursday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or Monday-Friday.
NOTE: Monday-Friday students may choose any of the three options - T/Th, M/W/F, or the full M-F schedule.
Questions? Contact the Kinder Center.