LILA Kinder Prep Preschool Enrollment Options And Fees
Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration fees are paid via LILAPay.
After we receive your complete application and registration fee payment, we will email you a confirmation, payment information, and a list of required forms that will be due before the student begins attending LILA Kinder Prep Preschool.
Please see the Parent Handbook and this IMPORTANT ADDENDUM for further details about our fees, policies, and procedures. LILA respects your family's privacy. Please refer to our Data Privacy Notice (also called a Tennessen Notice) for more information about submitting data as part of your enrollment application.
- Kinder Prep Preschool enrollment does not ensure enrollment in Lakes International Language Academy.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the school year.
- Parents are responsible for transporting children to and from Kinder Prep Preschool. No bus service is available.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently prior to entrance in the program.
- Kinder Prep Preschool follows Lakes International Language Academy’s school year calendar.
Program fees are due on the 22nd of the month prior to services. Kinder Prep Preschool does not reduce program fees or reimburse for absences or days when Kinder Prep Preschool is closed.