School Supply Lists
Click HERE to access the print version.
Each student will need the following supplies, including those for specific subjects as outlined below (course syllabi will reflect any additional supplies needed):
General Supplies - Grades 6-12
To minimize sharing high-touch materials it would be helpful for each student to have their own supplies of the following:
- Organization tool (folders/binder)
- 1 box of colored pencils
- Pencils (replenish, as needed)
- Pens (Blue or Black) (replenish, as needed)
- Loose Leaf paper
- Reusable water bottle
- Spiral Notebook
- Calculator for Math 6 or Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry (TI 30x is recommended but we DO NOT recommend the TI-30Xa)
- TI-83 or newer graphing calculator for Algebra 2, Pre-Calc., Consumer Math, and DP Maths
- There is an option to download the “Calculate 84” app on a iphone or android that will replace the handheld calculator. Students must use their phones responsibly!
- Athletic shoes to be worn on PE days
- Change of clothes and deodorant (optional)
FOR ALL EXCEPT HS CONCERT BAND
- 1 in. 3-ring binder (black)
- Pkg. 25 sheet protectors
- Instrument Name Tag
- Music Stand for practice at home
- Band Method Book (different for each class)
- Essential Elements for Band
High School Choir
- 1 in. 3-ring binder (black)
Language and Literature
- Notebook (Specific to Class)
- Loose Leaf Paper
- Folder or Binder for Handouts
9th & 10th Grade
- Composition Journal (1 each)
- Loose Leaf paper (college ruled)
- Binder (specific to Language and Literature)
- Students in Grades 6-12 will need to bring a laptop or Chromebook.
- Headphones or earbuds (bluetooth earbuds not recommended)
- Masking Tape (2 rolls)
- Flour (1 - 1 lb. bag)
Donations can include:
- Old newspaper
- Flattened Cardboard Boxes
- Acrylic Paint (in any usable amount & color)
- Storage Baggies (Zipper Baggies)
- Cloth Scraps
- Disposable storage containers (small to medium) w/lids
School Wish List Items:
These items will be collected at the front office and stored for whole-school use.
- Disinfectant wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Expo Markers
- White board erasers
- Index cards
- Markers/colored pencils
- Post-it Notes
- Loose-leaf paper
- Glue sticks
- Masking tape
Individual teachers may have preferences that are not on this list. They will let students know during the first week of school. As is true in any public school, all items on this page are optional. As is also true in any public school, family support in this area is greatly appreciated!
You'll also find supply lists for each grade level at local retailers, including Target, Office Max, Walmart, and others. Look for special lists for the classroom library when we host a book fair, too!
Also, please make sure all of your forms and information are up-to-date each year.
CLASS SUPPLY LISTS
Cafeteria: Hand sanitizer
Front Office (both campuses): Hand sanitizer, sticky notes, file folders, pens, tape, packing tape, notepads and legal pads, banker's boxes, facial tissues, band-aids, and adult-size scissors.