LILA Students: Check Out The Learning Fun & See What’s Up After School
LILA students join clubs and organizations, play sports, and explore the world. We’re excited that you’re busy!
Remember that all athletics require a valid sports physical on file (good for three years) before being able to participate.
For sports, before the official season starts, please complete:
1) Registration and payment: This should be completed before the first day of practice. There are some teams that have a cap on participation due to space limitations so the earlier you can register, the better. Registration and payment are done through LILAPay.
2) Sports Physical. Sports physicals are required every three years. (ex. 7th grade and 10th grade or 9th grade and 12 grade). If you have a valid physical on file at LILA, you are not required to complete one again. In most cases, we will not allow a student to practice or compete until a current physical is completed. NOTE: Student athletes without a physical on file should still attend all practices, participate in stretching and assist with team activities until their physical can be scheduled.
- Upper School Sports: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Upper School Clubs and Activities
- Lower School Clubs, Activities, and Camps
P.S. Remember to do your homework and read every day, too!